Friday, May 9, 2014

Never Give Up – My Stupid Life story....


I remember in the forth sem, When i was Rich with so many Supleez, I felt like I am not gonna get through this, I always used to think, How will I clear so many exams all at once, If i couldn’t clear 6 exams per sem…I felt like I was at my lowest… And I told my Mom, “Ki aaj Maine Bhagwaan ke aage do sarte rakhi hai agar ye dono poori ho gayi toh mai maan lunga ki Duniya me chamatkaar hote hai…” and one of them was, “If I completed my Graduation” and In the last sem, I cleared 4 subjects out of 9 and this time When the datesheet was so horrible and scary, I had given exam in morning and evening continously, and no holidays in between, I felt That God wants to kill me, But In reality He was with me all the time, In my Heart, In my Soul….And This time I cleared all my 8 subjects….I want to Thanks everyone who helped me, Pradeep,Sitaram,Ajay,Vijay jangir+kajla,Ravikant and many more. But I want to Thanks Rajesh kumawat, Sanjay sihag N Anuj chalka who gave me the best advice, When i said to him , “Yaar kabhi ek zamana tha, Lgta nahi tha ki Fail hounga, But aaj yakeen hi nahi hota ki Saala kisi subject me clear bhi ho paunga…” and He replied,” Sunil Yaar ek baat dil me baitha le ki Tu clear ho kar rahega, Ye exams tujhe clear karne padenge, or koi tere badle nahi karega, chahe aaj kar ya Do saal baad, Bas University ki Nawz (Nerve) pakad le Ki Pass kaise hote hai, Chahe kuch aata nahi ho fir bhi Likh…Fir dekh” I owe you brother:) And I realized, “Faith is a very powerful thing in this world, Chahe dil me Himmat naa ho but Dil me Vishwas jarur rakhna… Now only 1 subjects left between Me and My Degree:) And I know If I can clear 9 supleez and I smash them too. BECAUSE ITS NOT OVER, TILL I WIN…

No comments:

Post a Comment